We are proud to provide a number of other programs in addition to our base services. These are described below.
Does your child love to dance, but they find dance classes challenging or just want to have fun? The iCANdance program is for you! The iCANdance program involves authentic dance training, learning dances to music and performing. Siblings are welcome to attend and participate.
- Motor skills: coordination, balance, directionality, planning movements in sequence
- Thinking skills: remembering routines, thinking ahead, remembering places, musicality
- Social and emotional skills: being part of a team, taking turns, resilience
Rethink What’s Possible! Flipside Circus and O.C.C. Therapy have joined forces to welcome children of all abilities to the circus. Classes from 3-10 years of age, doing real circus, with real circus instructors. Use the power of circus to help your child:
- Rise to a challenge, trust, risk take, develop creativity
- Increase team work, communication, social engagement and emotional resilience
- Develop their coordination and motor skills
Visit the Flipside Circus website for more information and to enroll: www.flipsidecircus.org.au.